What is Kick in For Kids?
A charitable organization that helps students and families in the Cumberland Valley, Mechanicsburg, and East Pennsboro school districts who are dealing with temporary hardship. It channels help to families until they can arrange long term assistance. Kick in For Kids works directly with school districts, receiving referrals from school nurses, guidance counselors, and administrators.
Some of the ways Kick in for Kids helps students and families:
- Pay utility bills until permanent assistance can be arranged
- Provide gift cards for necessities such as clothes, shoes, food, prescriptions, etc.
- Fund services such as dental exams, medical care, eye care, and psychological counseling
Kick in for Kids
- 95% of funding goes directly to the family
- 5% of funding goes toward administrative costs
- A 501-C-3 organization – all contributions are tax deductible
Kick in For Kids relies upon private donations, as well as two annual fundraisers (dinner raffle and golf tournament), to provide assistance to area students and their families—Proceeds from these 2 events are used to offset the costs of services, purchase food gift cards, pay utility bills, etc.
For more information or to make a donation, please forward an email to email@example.com